Jan 5, 2012

Thank you 2011

We welcomed the year 2011 in Eastwood, Libis where we attended the New Year celebration and bade it farewell in Antipolo, Rizal. 

Many wonderful things happened in my life during the year 2011 that made my heart overflow with gratitude. God's blessings were in abundance filling up and nurturing every aspect of my life to the fullest. It is a fact that I am wallowing in the sea of God's blessings at every moment that my consciousness just take them for granted. For instance, I always have great sleep at night and wake up refreshed every morning for as long as I can remember that my consciousness considers it as given and expected. Or the fact that I always have a healthy mind and body. While it is good to always expect positive things to happen in life, continued occurrence of an event on a daily basis will eventually become inconspicuous to the mind resulting to one's inability to recognize its value and importance, hence, the lack of feeling of gratitude for its occurrence.

In addition to my continued existence which I have always been thankful for, I have also received blessings that were unique and remarkable. Memorable blessings of 2011 started on a high note when I got hired by Bro. Bo Sanchez as one of his contractors. It has opened a source of great financial support for my family at the time when we needed it the most. But the most exciting part of my job are the opportunities to learn lessons of great value from the spiritual and financial mentors, advisers and gurus who give talks during meetings, webinars and conferences of The Truly Rich Club and the Wealth Circle Martermind group of Bro. Bo. The experience gave me the inspiration, desire and expectation that one of these coming days, I, too, will be able to manifest financial abundance and eventually become one of the mentors imparting wisdom, inspiration and solutions to other people who share the desire of expansion. I also had the chance of going to Cebu City on business trip for the purpose of documenting the Natural Healing Method used by Dr. Romy Paredes in effectively curing the illnesses of his patients who were afflicted with life-threatening diseases. The Cebu trip was a wonderful learning experience that inspired me to change some of my eating habits and that of the members of my family in order to obtain and maintain optimum healthy living.

The year 2011 also presented some challenging situations like the hospitalization of our eldest child JJ due to asthma attack. There were also times when we missed due dates for payment of our bills because financial sources seemed limited and constricted. I entertained some doubt as to whether we are teaching our kids enough information commensurate with their capacity to learn in our present set up of unschooling them. But these challenging situation came with it the blessings of far greater magnitude that has transformed the heartbreaking situation to that of feeling of awe, gratitude and appreciation.

All the events that transpired during the past years proved that our lives are moving toward the right direction pursuant to our desires and aspirations. Some difficulties arose from time to time but along with them came the solutions with positive effect far greater than the hurt and anxiety they have caused us. I believe that the situations we considered as problems were actually blessings-in-disguise meant to reorient us to the right path every time we somehow get sidetracked. We are still alive and well, a testament that we are covered by His Grace and insured by His love as He continues to complete the work He began in us. God's love never failed us an It never will.

We received the greatest gift of year 2011 with the birth of our 5th child, Jyl Marjana Jaime. We are now finally complete as a family as we continue to grow, advance and expand in all areas of our lives. 

Thank you very much God the Father, Lord Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit for all your blessings and everything You are making of us. May your works be done in us, for us and through us.



No comments: