Dec 25, 2012

For My Sweetiepie on Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas, my Sweetiepie.

But what is there to be merry about?

Well, as Catholics, we were told that Christmas is the time when our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born as human and soon after, died for the atonement of our sins that gave us life eternal. This is, indeed, supposed to be a time of immense rejoicing and thanksgiving.

It, however, sounds like a boring reason to be merry on Christmas. It really takes a deep pondering for its immensity and importance to sink in and get appreciated.

At this time and age, it seems that the dominant and prevailing reasons for a merry Christmas are the gifts and celebrations. Those sound more fun.

So, what is my gift for you this Christmas?



Well, I did not have anything wrapped or a reserved vacation somewhere.

This Christmas 2012, I wish you great health, peace, joy and safety.

Sheesh, that is the cheapest gift ever. A cliché Christmas wish. But I sincerely hope that they continuously happen and reside in you.

But you know what? One of these days, I might just drop by a BMW car dealership and take out one of these for your driving pleasure. 



It's about time you convert your Student's Driver's license to Professional one.

Or, I might just book a simple getaway to some place like this.



Life happens, so we may never know how soon these will take place. Just be ready when they do.

I know this is not the most fun Christmas ever because the funnest Christmases are yet to come.

But, may the true Spirit of Christmas continue to reside and flourish in you and our family the whole year through.

A blessed and joyful Christmas 2012 to you and our family.

I love you very much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Sweet. I really appreciate the love and devotion you give to me and our family. There is no better gift this Christmas than our family being intact, and in perfect health. I love you very much! Let's have a very memorable Christmas ever!