Dec 8, 2012

Our 14th Wedding Anniversary

My everdearest Sweetiepie,

Today is our 14th Wedding Anniversary. It is symbolized by Ivory. Ivory exudes beauty and wealth. It is considered as the white gold of the Far East. A rarity made from an endangered specie. A lot of people desire it. Wealthy people are willing to part with their money just to have it.  It is highly coveted and sought after piece of material.

Our 14th year as married couple is like an Ivory. Beautiful, priceless, desirable, rare. Our marriage has gone through trials and difficulties that made it all the more strong, steady, polished and pure. It is not perfect but it is getting better and better every day. The love that we share and our continued commitment to our marriage vow made our relationship easy and light. Many people are mesmerized by it and wished they also had it.


We have lots of dreams that have yet to be fulfilled. But we are not finished yet. In fact, we are just starting. We have just been given the knowledge and ideas on how to accomplish them. Sooner than later, all of the things that we desired and dreamth about will all be materialized in our experience faster than we expected them. That, too, is a fact.



Happy and blessed 14th Wedding Anniversary my Sweetiepie. I wish the two of us the very best of this year – financial abundance, great spiritual, mental and physical well being for us, for our children and our relatives and friends as well. I also pray that we will continue to give meaningful service to our community.

I love you very much, my Sweetiepie – the most beautiful and wonderful woman given to me by God to whom I can share the rest of my life with here on Earth. Thank you for your love, understanding and caring ways. Our married life is, indeed, a wonderfully exhilarating adventure of unparalleled joy and fulfillment. Cheers for the wonderful years of togetherness.

An Ivory carving or ornament would have been my appropriate gift for you but getting one would have been disastrous as Ivory trade is illegal. Nonetheless, I was able to find one closely similar in beauty and rarity. It is an Ivory soap. It cleanses your body to make it beautiful. It also took me a trip to SM Hypermarket just to find one. It, too, is becoming extinct as it can no longer be easily found in variety stores as it used to be. 



1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Hmm! That’s quite an information! I had no clue that there is something that exists like this and now it is also going extinct. I hope I get to use it before it completely vanishes off. Anyhow, congratulations to you guys, I hope you partied hard in a beautiful event space on your day.